NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[joomla] Artisteer Version 4 and Joomla 2.5

Janice Gentles-Jones janice at onlinesuccessmap.com
Wed Jan 23 16:57:30 EST 2013

Thanks for the feedback, Marcos. J

Here’s what you need to do to get your content imported from Artisteer:

1.       In the Administrator area  of your site, go to the template
manager (*Extensions…Template Manager*)

2.       Click on your template name to edit the Artisteer template.

3.       On the right side, under Basic Options, click the “*Import Content
from Template*” button.

4.       You’ll get a warning message that says:
 *This option will import articles, extensions and menus, and will create a
new homepage.
Note: Previously imported content will be replaced, therefore please back
it up if required.*

5.       Click the *Import* button to start the import.

6.       Once it’s complete you’ll get the message “*Content is installed
successfully*.”

7.       Click *Continue* button.

8.       Click *Save & Close* button.

That’s it!  Let me know how it works out.

Sincerely,

*[image: janice_sig]*

*Janice Gentles-Jones, Owner
JGJ Consulting*
*(P)* 516.333.6578  *(F)* 516.333.0023
http://www.onlinesuccessmap.com
http://www.facebook.com/onlinesuccessmap
http://www.linkedin.com/

*"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait
until you hire an amateur." - Red Adair*