NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] PHP in production on Microsoft IIs

Alan T. Miller amiller at hollywood101.com
Sun Dec 22 23:38:38 EST 2002

Everything is so tighty itegrated with Cold Fusion now, Sessions and more
that make integrating the two all at once unlikely, as I am only one guy and
there is simply too much code to rewrite, yet I need to fix some things now,
which I can do faster in PHP.

The way this site is currently written, to do as you suggest would force me
to write a bunch of hokey code that I will eventually just have to toss. I
am trying to keep some of the Cold Fusion in Place that is working
relatively well, and until we are ready to make the swap alltogether to a
new server, make my additions and fixes in PHP with anticipation for that
switch.

Eventually, both IIS and Cold Fusion will be gone, I just need to work
around some of it for now and we only have one production server at the
moment to mess around with. I would really like to know if the phpisapi.dll
is relatively stable, and would like to hear if anyone has actually used it
in a production environment.

Thanks,
Alan